Monday, December 21, 2009

How do I start my coin operated washing machine with a screwdriver?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to start a coin operated washing or drying machine, without coins?How do I start my coin operated washing machine with a screwdriver?
Sure do. You need the timer access key. And if you don't have that, I'm guessing you should not be messing around with the unit. I lease coin op units and have taken two people to court for damaging my machines trying to rig them.





**Edit**





I thought I would go into a little more detail.





The first time this happened, a young lady tried to brake the coin mech. Her repair bill was $275.00. Got to love cameras!





The second ws the OWNER of the Apartment complex!!! His bill was almost $700.00 for the re-keying of all the units! He nearly went to jail too.





Now think before you go breaking other peoples property.How do I start my coin operated washing machine with a screwdriver?
You don't.





You only the machine and have keys, or you pay to use other people's machines.





If you want to do your laundry relatively free, go buy your own laundry set.
sell your screwdriver and use the money to wash your cloths

No comments:

Post a Comment