Monday, December 21, 2009

Do you have coin-operated car wash where you live?

I'm doin a presentation on car care and I need to know how common are the coin-operated coin wash places (where you wash your car yourself) thorought US? I mean, are they hard to find or they are everywhere? Do you have such car wash where you live? ThanksDo you have coin-operated car wash where you live?
I live in San Francisco. We have a lot.Do you have coin-operated car wash where you live?
I'm in TX and they are everywhere. Always close to a detail shop for sure. Most of us still like to shine our own cars.
I live in a small town of 30,000 people, and we have four coin operated car washes located here, not counting the car washes located at the Chevron station (for a premium) and the commercial truck washes. Coin-op car washes are more common than lube shops.
florida...tons of them
I'm in western PA and there's plenty of them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment